Medics Removed Live Fish From A Boy’s Ear
An upsetting incident took place at one of the houses in Davao City in the Philippines. A boy who was skimboarding with other kids fell into the water-filled with little fish. What could shock us is that he got a live fish in his ear. As the boy was shaking with fear, this incident went viral over the internet.
Let us find out what happened with that boy:
1How did live fish get stuck in the boy’s ear?
As mentioned, the boy who suffered this incident was skimboarding with his little buddies near the shore. It could be startling to identify how the fish got into his ear. The kid was identified as Noe, who fell into the water-filled with little fishes named Ibis. The boy did not realize that he had a live fish in his ear. That’s why he went straight to his home.
2How was the fish identified?
Once after falling into the water-filled with small fishes, the boy rushed to his home and took a shower. However, he experienced something pumping or moving into his ear. It was certainly unimaginable for everyone to find a live fish in the little boy’s ear. Nevertheless, the tail part of the small fish can be seen protruding from the boy’s ear canal. That’s how the fish was identified.
3The boy’s father removed the fish
Because the fish was lodged so deep into the kid’s ear canal, people in the household didn’t know how they will remove the fish. They even did not know what to do next or what will happen next. It was so disturbing. However, someone has to take action to help the kid out and it was his father who took this work into his hands. His father used a metal tool that removes fish bones, and the father carefully removed the fish.