The Amazing Every Day Workout That Helps You Lose 3 Kilos A Week
Waking up early in the morning to exercise will keep you energized for the rest of the day. Although, if you don’t really have the time for a full workout session, there are still a few special exercises you can do which can get your body pumped and ready for the day.
You can perform the exercises of this 10-minute morning workout routine which includes yoga poses and elements of Qigong practice that can help activate your mind and body. This routine can be done inside your home as well. Just ventilate your room and warm up a bit before performing the exercises. Do these 10 exercises to help you kick-start your day.
This bending exercise helps in strengthening your spine and the muscles in your lower back. This exercise is particularly useful for stretching the tendons.
- Stand with your feet positioned about double shoulder-width apart.
- Hold your arms straight out from your sides, and bend sideways to the left without changing the position of your arms.
- Hold the pose for several breaths and then return to your starting position and repeat the same on your right side.
- Now bend forward and touch your left ankle with your right hand.
- Extend your left arm upward while turning your head to look toward it.
- Hold this pose for several breaths before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat the same by touching your right ankle with your left hand while bending forwards and hold.
- Do a backbend once you finish both sides to compensate for the forwards and lateral bends.
Duration: do this for as long as you feel comfortable.
You can significantly improve your spine’s mobility and flexibility by performing the embryo in your morning workout routine. This exercise stretches out your muscles and reduces the size of your waist. It even prevents any back pain.
- Sit on the floor and keep your right leg straight out in front of you.
- Place your left leg on the ground outside of your thigh.
- Twist your torso by turning it to the other side and keep your right hand pressed against the floor and your left hand pressed against your knee.
- Return to your initial starting position and repeat the same on the opposite side. Just note, that your head should be facing the opposite direction of your twist. This will enhance the effect of the exercise.
Duration: do this for several breathing cycles and for as long as you feel comfortable.
The heron is a good exercise to develop balance, coordination, and agility. It is one of the best exercises in this morning workout routine that helps in improving the blood circulation in the legs.
- Stand on your left leg and lift you right leg until your thigh is parallel to the ground or bring it as high as you can.
- Now pull your toes towards you and pull your right arm forward. But, you needn’t straighten your arm fully.
- Keep your left arm down and see that your palms are rounded and relaxed as if they were holding two balls.
- Close your eyes and try to maintain your balance.
- Finally get up on your toes and repeat it 3-5 times.