Start looking at your sleeping schedule to lower cancer risk
4 Some tips to sleep well at night
Here are some tips to get a well-deserved and good night’s sleep.
- You need to sleep between 10 pm to 3 am as it is considered to be the natural biorhythm for the body.
- In order to get better quality of sleep, try and reduce the mental activity of the brain. Avoid watching a movie before bedtime or doing a puzzle or reading a book you love.
- Take a hot bath to relax the body an hour before the bed time. Use some fragrant oils and bath salts to bring a calming effect on the body.
- Use the bed for sleeping only. Any other activity such as reading, eating or watching movies should be done elsewhere.
- Sleep in total darkness with no light in the room.
Having a good night’s sleep is important for the body to not only refresh and get ready for the next day, but it also helps maintain the balance of hormones in the body; hormones that are necessary to reduce cancer risk and prevent it from harming your body.