10 Remedies to Shrink The Prostate Naturally
8Zi-Shen Pill (ZSP)
The Zi-Shen Pill (ZSP) is a mixture of three plants that includes Chinese cinnamon. The formula for this pill comes from ancient Chinese medicine which dates back to the 13th century. According to researches which involved giving rats the Zi-Shen formula, it was observed that this reduced the rates of BPH. However, some more research is necessary to determine whether it is absolutely effective for humans as well.
To treat BPH symptoms some people even use herbal supplements made from rye-grass pollen. The symptoms in question are usually that which causes the urge to urinate frequently at night because you are unable to fully empty the bladder.
Cernilten is one such brand which uses the rye-grass pollen formula to provide you with effective remedies for BPH and its symptoms. It helps in reducing the overall size of the enlarged prostate and easing the symptoms.
Urinary symptoms caused by an enlarged prostate can possibly be reduced by zinc supplements. The likelihood of developing BPH has been linked to chronic zinc deficiencies. To avoid this either take zinc supplements or increase your dietary intake of zinc. Poultry, seafood, several types of nuts and seeds like pumpkin or sesame seeds are packed with this essential mineral.
11Here are some lifestyle tips with which you can manage BPH
Besides the upper mentioned remedies for BPH you can even employ some useful lifestyle tips that may help you manage the symptoms. Here is a list of some tips:
- Avoid going to sleep with a full bladder by not drinking any fluids 2 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid drinking too much at one time.
- A few minutes after urinating the first time, double void by trying to urinate again to drain the bladder as much as possible during your bathroom visits.
- Try avoiding or reducing stress to reduce the urge to urinate frequently.
- Before leaving home attempt to urinate at least once to avoid urinary leakage or other kinds of incidents in public that can be very embarrassing and stressful.
- You can choose to use urinary pants to absorb urine leaks and decrease wetness and discomfort.
- Try avoiding products which cause dehydration like cold medications and decongestants as much as possible.
- Perform a urethral massage after urinating, by gently pressing your fingers upwards from the base of the scrotum. This helps in squeezing out any urine left in the urethra and prevents any leakage later.
- Keep your weight in check and maintain healthy body weight.
- Try to keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 2 liters of water daily.
- Exercise as often as possible.