2 Days of terror – Nepal earthquake
Gloomy and dark, tears and hugs! Nepal is undergoing a terrifying phase of life where countless life’s are ended and where countless are still missing. From temples to houses, hotels to offices all are vanished in clueless mix of dust.
1 Day 1:
- Massive earthquake with a magnitude of 7.9 hit Nepal
- More than 1130 people dead
- Bamdev Gautam, Deputy Prime Minister, Nepal declared National Emergency
- 18 climbers on Mt.Everest found dead and many more trapped
- Earthquake also affected the neighbouring countries of India, China, Bangladesh and Tibet
- Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal worst affected parts of India
- Indian P.M Narendra Modi immediately dispatched relief and medical teams and ordered evacuation of Indian tourists.
- No proper water and food facilities
- People sleep outside